025 - Gardening with Children
with host Linda Borghi
Linda’s history goes way back regarding gardening with children. Hear Linda’s stories working with children. Kids today need to be connected to the earth for good development. Kids that get “soiled” are healthier. This investment with children when they are young, will help them to be so much healthier and wiser for the experience. Studies show that children who grow some vegetables are more apt to eat vegetables. When gardening with children, you will grow so much more than food. You will plant important skills and seeds of joy in your children!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ - Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ - Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com - Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ - Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard - Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.