049 - Summer Disguised as Spring
with host Linda Borghi
In this podcast Linda dives deep into the connection between our thoughts and how we grow. Linda gives you an example and some great solutions directly from from her 11 year Biodynamic urban farming experience in New York’s Hudson Valley.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
Please support our podcast at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- Josephine Porter Institute - https://jpibiodynamics.org/
- Sponsor: Raising Chickens in Your Backyard course on Udemy $9.99 coupon - http://revx.me/fay041
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ - Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ - Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com - Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ - Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard - Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.