052 - Weedkiller for Breakfast?
with host Linda Borghi
Linda’s story of becoming an activist for food, grew out of her personal experience and concern for her family as well as all families, and has driven her passion then, and now.
Quoting “The Detox Project”, Linda shares some alarming facts surrounding the toxic reality affecting common foods. The Farm-A-Yard network is connecting us and changing the food landscape for the better! Unleash your inner farmer! Find out more at: https://seed.farm-a-yard.com/
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
Please support our podcast at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- https://www.patreon.com/posts/down-garden-path-18822082 Wayne Robert Link
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ - Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ - Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com - Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ - Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard - Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.